A Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
Show your love to your special someone this Valentine’s day with these local finds—because she only deserves the best!
A luxurious sleepwear from Lisse Manila will make lounging extra cozy.
- A curated gift box from Pepitas Gift Metier for a more meaningful gifting.
We gathered other curated gift box shops here.
- A high quality leather bag with a minimalist design from Katre Manila.
- You can never go wrong with a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers from Flower Chimp.
We also gathered 16 flower shops from around the metro for a hassle-free online ordering.
- A sturdy and waterproof Viajecito bag for travelers.
- A bamboo watch from Funk Trunk for the eco-conscious gals.
- The perfect eyeshadow palette from Skin Potions for makeup enthusiasts.
- A genuine leather smartcase from QatadPH for the globetrotters.
- This round native woven bag from Elinora for the fashion savvy.
- Heyjow jewelry to complement her beauty.
- An elegant personalized rose bucket from Fiora Manila.
- Smudge-proof lipstick from Butterfly Kisses for the perfect pout.
- A box of skin essentials from RRAW.
- Satisfy her sweet tooth with Auro’s artisinal chocolate bars.
- A preserved ecuadorian rose in a glass dome ala Beauty and the Beast from Petals and Peonies.
These other shops sell preserved roses too. Large Ecuadorian roses are swoon-worthy.
What’s the most memorable Valentine’s day gift you’ve received so far? Let us know in the comments below! 🙂
Happy Valentine’s day in advance to you all!
Photo Sources: All images are owned by the respective brands.